您现在的位置:主页 > 实用英语 > 情景对话 > 文章内容

英语情景会话:谢谢你的盛情款待

作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间: 2016-11-08

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B:I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

相关推荐

How's the weather today? 今天天气怎样? What's the weather like today? 今天天气怎样? How's the weather tomorrow? 明天天气怎样? What was the weather like yesterday? 昨天天气怎样? Wha...[阅读全文]

教育背景 刚踏出校门的社会新鲜人,由于尚无实际工作经验,面试者也无从询问工作本身的专业性问题,但是他可以藉由你所读学校、所选修的课程、在课业上的表现、以及所参加的社团活动等方面,来...[阅读全文]